Monday, November 23, 2009

What Do The Afghans Think?

“The world's goin' crazy and
Nobody gives a damn anymore.
And they're breakin' off relationships and
Leavin' on sailin' ships for far and distant shores.
You're my brother,
Though I didn't know you yesterday.
I'm your brother.
Together we can find a way” Ray Davies

Noam Chomsky condemns 'immoral' Afghan war


The Left thinks that Glenn Beck is crazy. The Right thinks that Noam Chomsky is crazy. Fine. To each his own, I suppose. I do have one question. Why does Glenn Beck get so much more attention than Noam Chomsky does? After all, they're both crazy, and the United States just loves crazy right now.

It must be that damn liberal media. They’re just plain crazy.

Assuming that the Afghans aren’t crazy, they probably think that all Americans are crazy.

0 comments - Post a comment :

Post a Comment