Monday, February 11, 2008

I Think We're All Bozos On This Bus

Actually it is just all of our so-called “leaders” who are the Bozos and they are sending the bus toward the tallest cliff at full speed.

Here is Colin Powell speaking to Wolf Blitzer on CNN:

Frankly, we've lost a lot in recent years. I am going to be looking for the candidate that seems to me to be leading a party that is fully in sync with the candidate, and a party that will also reflect America's goodness and America's vision.
Obviously, Colin Powell has never heard of “First do no harm”. How could he possibly have aligned himself with Bush and Cheney if he believes in “America’s goodness and America’s vision”.

And what does this say about Colin Powell:
And I will be looking for the candidate that I think will be the most competent candidate. The one who can deal with problems and bring the government together with the Congress to solve these problems. And so I know them all. I am a Republican, but I am keeping my options open at the moment.
Is he talking about the government of Mars here? The last time I checked the Congress was part of our government. This man scares me. Why didn’t he look for the most competent candidate the last time around? Yet another incompetent buffoon from the Bush administration and the Republican Right-wing who, like Tom Delay, STILL manages to get on television to be asked for his words of “wisdom”.

When will we ever learn?

0 comments - Post a comment :

Post a Comment