Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Concept Of An Open Door

Does Sarah Palin rely on God for everything? Does he tell her when to have sex?

From Palin: ‘I’ll plow through’ if political door opens by Gene Johnson:

Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, amid speculation she’ll run for president in four years, blamed Bush administration policies for the defeat last week of the GOP ticket and prayed she wouldn’t miss “an open door” for her next political opportunity.

“I’m like, OK, God, if there is an open door for me somewhere, this is what I always pray, I’m like, don’t let me miss the open door,” Palin said in an interview with Fox News on Monday. “And if there is an open door in ‘12 or four years later, and if it is something that is going to be good for my family, for my state, for my nation, an opportunity for me, then I’ll plow through that door.”
Is it necessary to “plow through” an open door? Perhaps Ms. Palin’s subconscious is telling her that the door has already been closed.

0 comments - Post a comment :

Post a Comment