Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bush Says The Darndest Things

From Bush says some voters backed Obama ‘because of me’:

President Bush told an interviewer that his presidency may have helped Barack Obama win the White House.

"I think it was a repudiation of Republicans," he told Charlie Gibson of ABC News, according to a transcript released by the network Monday. "And I'm sure some people voted for Barack Obama because of me. I think most people voted for Barack Obama because they decided they wanted him to be in their living room for the next four years explaining policy."
With all due respect (which is none) Mr. George, we didn’t welcome you into our living room very often. We couldn’t stand you. You lied almost all of the time. We usually turned off the television, or gave you the finger.

I think most people voted for Barack Obama so that he could spend the next four years undoing the policies of George W. Bush, as well as implementing the policies of Barack Obama. I don’t care much about seeing Obama on television, even though he can be inspiring. I want to see him turn our country around from the death spiral that George W. Bush set it on.

0 comments - Post a comment :

Post a Comment