Saturday, January 12, 2008

Christian Said, Christ Said

Christian Glenn Beck said: Hang on, let me just tell you what I'm thinking. I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore, and I'm wondering if I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it. No, I think I could. I think he could be looking me in the eye, you know, and I could just be choking the life out -- is this wrong? I stopped wearing my What Would Jesus -- band -- Do, and I've lost all sense of right and wrong now. I used to be able to say, "Yeah, I'd kill Michael Moore," and then I'd see the little band: What Would Jesus Do? And then I'd realize, "Oh, you wouldn't kill Michael Moore. Or at least you wouldn't choke him to death." And you know, well, I'm not sure.

Jesus Christ said: "If you love Me, keep My commandments." John 14:15
The Sixth Commandment reads: Thou shalt not kill. Exodus 20:13

0 comments - Post a comment :

Post a Comment