Saturday, January 12, 2008

Pandora.com

It’s the weekend. You deserve a little time to relax and enjoy life. Listening to music is one of my favorite ways to do this. Go to pandora.com, sign up (it’s free), and enjoy the ride. It’s one of the best things to happen to music since sliced CD’s.

It’s radio on YOUR terms, you define what you hear. Best of all it’s not static. Tell them what you like and you will eventually hear something you’ve never heard before; that in some way is similar to the criteria you specified. Just try it and you will see what I mean.

As the music is playing you can click on the artist name, song title, or album title; and learn more about what you are listening to. This is a nice feature and can be very informative.

Here’s some of what I like about my custom radio stations at pandora.com: no Rush Limbaugh, no Britney Spears, no obnoxious DJ’s, no audio commercials (there are, of course, other ads on the site); just lots of great blues, jazz, rock, and more.

Head on over there, and enjoy!

I’m Paul Thoureau and I approve of this message.

0 comments - Post a comment :

Post a Comment