Saturday, March 22, 2008

Thoreau Made Paul Thoreau Laugh, Maybe He'll Make You Laugh Too

Recently I discovered the site of another blogger whose name is Thoreau. His site is called Unqualified Offerings. Since then I have periodically been checking out his site to see whether I like it or not. So far, I like most of what I see. Whereas I am Paul Thoreau, he is simply Thoreau. Much easier to pronounce. Yet, I’m the one who claims that I believe that “less is more.” (See my “About Me”, which is buried way down on this page somewhere.) Perhaps I need to shorten my name to Thor.

From A much simpler indictment of the media by Thoreau we have proof that he is also funnier than I am:

…no serious person can really believe that Al Qaeda’s number 3 guys are more numerous than Spinal Tap’s drummers.

0 comments - Post a comment :

Post a Comment