Friday, March 14, 2008

Maybe The Inmates Should Take Over The Asylum

Sometimes I think that all economists, CEO’s and politicians are total idiots. Do they know anything at all? How can someone run Bear Stearns into the ground? It boggles the mind. Hey, I can destroy a huge company as well as the next guy. Where’s my multi-million severance package? Where is my bailout from Dubya and Ben?

The Federal Reserve invoked a rarely used Depression-era procedure Friday to bolster troubled Bear Stearns Cos. and said it will provide even more help to combat a serious credit crisis.
Brownie, oops I mean Ben, your’re doing a heck of a job:
The action won praise from the administration, with President Bush saying that Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke was "doing a good job under tough circumstances."
I’m sure that hearing this kiss of death from Bush really made Bernanke’s day.

0 comments - Post a comment :

Post a Comment