Friday, March 14, 2008

George Bush And The Busharoos Hit YouTube With A Bullet

You didn’t think they’d use an olive branch did you? I can’t decide which is more disgusting: that Bush thinks his presidency (which includes 9/11, Katrina and Iraq) is a big joke or that the stupid, immoral audience laughs at this. The audience obviously sees a clothed president instead of the naked emperor he really is.

Yes you're all gonna miss me, The way you used to quiz me, But soon I'll touch the brown, brown grass of home.

I spent my days clearing brush
I clear my head of all the fuss
But the fuss you made over harriet and brownie
Down the lane I look and here comes Scooter
Finally free of the prosecutor

Yes you're all gonna miss me, The way you used to quiz me, But soon I'll touch the brown, brown grass of home.

And then I wait and look around me
At the oval walls that surround me
I realize I was only dreaming
For there's Condi and Dick, my old compadre,
Talking to me about some oil rich Saudi,
But soon I'll touch the brown brown grass of home."

Yes you're all gonna miss me, The way you used to quiz me, But soon I'll touch the brown, brown grass of home.

That old White house is behind me,
I am once again carefree,
Don't have to worry 'bout a crisis in Pyongyang.
Down the lane I look, Dick Cheney is strolling
With documents he'd been withholding,
It's good to touch the brown brown grass of home."
If there really is a devil, it must be Bush. Under his watch: millions are losing or are about to lose their homes, our economy stinks, we occupy a country we invaded illegally spending an obscene amount of money there every second, 47 million Americans including 8 million children have no health care… The list goes on and on, it really does seem endless. But to Dubya and his minions it’s all a big joke. Yet, I’m not laughing, I’m SCREAMING!

If Natalie Maines criticizes Bush's singing will he send her to Gitmo?

0 comments - Post a comment :

Post a Comment