Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Girl Kisses Girl And Goes To Fantasy Land

From "Ugh" of the day by Tracy Clark-Flory:

Unless you failed all summer long to turn on the radio, watch television or step foot outside of your apartment, I shouldn't have to explain that a sign displayed outside of Havens Corners Church in Blacklick, Ohio, reading, "I kissed a girl and I liked it, then I went to Hell" is an attack on Katy Perry's infectious single "I Kissed a Girl." (A sampling of the lyrics for cave dwellers: "I kissed a girl and I liked it/ The taste of her cherry ChapStick/ I kissed a girl just to try it/ I hope my boyfriend don't mind it.")
From Today in Fundie Insanity by Jude T:
I wasn't aware that Hell had a work-release program for damned souls to make church signs.
The sign is probably the work of an escaped soul. Sam, Sock, and Ben better get to work.

0 comments - Post a comment :

Post a Comment