Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"John McCain in a dress"

I thought that the candidates' children were supposed to be off limits. But what if you’ve got a book to promote?

From Meghan McCain: Sarah Palin is 'really chill'

Larry King talked with Meghan McCain the daughter of the Republican presidential candidate about her new book, "My Dad, John McCain." She also writes about her experiences on the campaign trail for the Web site, McCainBloggette.com.
King: Were you surprised of his selection for vice president?

McCain: I think to a degree everyone was surprised because [Sarah Palin] was an unknown. But I'm very, very pleased with it. I love her. I'm really excited about it.

King: What do you like about her?

McCain: First of all, she's really chill. She's really nice, really friendly. She's really up on pop culture, which I always respect. She's very smart. She doesn't act entitled, which unfortunately sometimes you get with some politicians. She's just like your average girl, like just a mom. But she's very, very shrewd, very smart. I've heard her talking about issues.

0 comments - Post a comment :

Post a Comment