Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Which Is It?

No there isn’t a god:

I spent hours on a post that lists all of the billionaires in the world that are United States citizens. It is a royal pain to try to post a table in Blogger. Table this, mono-space font that, tab this, preformat that. Nothing I tried worked. My readership had been trending down lately, so I figured I’d post it anyway, even if it did look like crap, no one is going to see it. A commenter calls me a fool.

Yes there is a god:

My billionaire post is responsible for more readers coming to my site than I have seen in months. And the day isn’t even half over. A commenter calls me a fool.

Neither:

I remain a faithful atheist dog.

"Neither" Makes No Sense:

Yet, I remain a faithful atheist dog.

0 comments - Post a comment :

Post a Comment