Saturday, February 28, 2009

Rush Wants Women

From Rush Announces Female Listener Summit to Discuss EIB Gender Gap:

So we'll have a female summit, with breakout groups discussing and reporting back to me over several intervals in time as we try to ascertain what I must do to attract women. Isn't this much the same as what our conservative intelligentsia has asked, "What do we do to attract the Hispanic voters? We have a huge ethnic gap in the Republican Party," they would say. So we'll do that. I don't know if we'll do it tomorrow because we got Obama's big speech tonight, but we might. So, you ladies be on standby. Be ready at any moment for me to declare the summit officially underway, and we will take calls only from women who want to seriously discuss the proposition of this giant gender gap that I have, and what I could do to close it. In other words: What could I do to attract a higher favorability rating among more women in America? I own the men, and what must I do now to own women? And who better to ask than women? Including some of those who may agree that that I'm unfavorable. So stand by for that.
Perhaps the first two women that Limbaugh should try to win over are Hillary and Chelsea Clinton. He thinks that Hillary “sounds like a screeching ex-wife" and that Chelsea is a dog.

For the record, Mr. Limbaugh, you do not own me, you never have and never will.

0 comments - Post a comment :

Post a Comment