Saturday, August 22, 2015

Jim Cramer On The Stock Market

I don't like the flashy and loud style of Jim Cramer. I don't watch his show. I try not to pay attention to him, and I never buy a stock based on his recommendation. That said, I found this on Yahoo! Finance, which I do read every day, and discovered that I agree with Jim Cramer about something:

One of the worst myths out there is that the market is always rational and makes sense. Cramer knows this is not true; on any given day the market can be totally wacky for reasons that do not make sense. Sometimes stocks go up when they should have gone down, and sometimes entire sectors move for ridiculous reasons.

"Never assume that just because something happened, it has to make sense because the market is always supposed to make sense. That's nonsense," Cramer added.
"The worst mistake, the most common mistake you can make these days, is to say that because a particular stock or commodity trades at a given level, it therefore deserves to trade there. Often, that is just fiction now," Cramer said.

0 comments - Post a comment :

Post a Comment