Sunday, August 16, 2015

My Vision Of A Trump Presidency

If Donald Trump becomes president I imagine he would do what he has done in the past. In that case he will leave the White House personally richer in monetary terms while leaving the United States bankrupt and broke.

From Trumping One Too Many Bankruptcies

He was asked to explain how he could responsibly steward the finances of the nation when four Trump corporations have previously declared bankruptcy. He responded, as before, that he’s never declared personal bankruptcy–that “I have used the laws of this country just like the greatest people that you read about every day in business have used the laws of this country, the chapter laws, to do a great job for my company, for myself, for my employees, my family, et cetera.”

0 comments - Post a comment :

Post a Comment